Nantwich Writers' Group Logo
Nantwich Writers' Group
Kate's Writing Blog
Welcome to The Nantwich Writers' Group Web Site
Please feel free to look around - you'll find information about the group's work, our group diary as well as the writing diaries of individual members.
 Home
 About Penny
 Perpetual Story
 News
 Message Boards
 Links
 Bookshelf
 Contact
 Group Blog
 Penny’s Blog
 Sharon’s Blog
 Iona’s Blog
 Chris’ Blog
 Richard's Blog
 Christopher's Blog
 Kate's Blog
 Joan's Blog
 Shirley's Blog
 Carole's Blog
 Writesville
  Hi, trying again. I have just tried to blog on my ...
Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 17, 2006
Hi, just letting world know I am still here. Sorry to say I haven't managed to do any writing. I did so well the other day, now I feel guilty for not having added a single word. But between family life, running people about and decorators, who are coming back in two weeks, my head is in a whirl. Hope to jump to it sometime during the week.
Posted by kate on 9:58 PM   

2 Comments:
Blogger Carole K said...

Kate, I know just how you feel! sometimes life & the paying work really interfere with your writing!

12:45 PM, September 27, 2006   


Anonymous Iona said...

Get those decorators to move in for a while! The house will look great and you'll have a novel finished in no time...

2:03 PM, September 27, 2006   


Post a Comment

<< Home